Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pay Per

Long day at work today! After a stressful day I was dreading going home because I had to write this paper. It's so much more fun to complain about than it is to actually write. It's also so much more fun to read/respond to posts, write blogs, tweet, and do anything else class related than it is to write a paper. There should be some research done on why papers are so daunting. I've already decided that after I graduate from the program (ETA spring 2014), I'm going to learn Spanish. Maybe after that I'll research why papers are so threatening. Maybe I'll even write a paper about it. Ugh...

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn you have been one of my favorite people both in this class and in Public libraries last semester. You bring a lot to the table and I predict that a great future awaits you as a librarian (or whoever you decide to be).

    I feel EXACTLY the same about papers. You missed a few things that are more fun than writing a paper. To me that list would include pretty much any activity in the world, including having a root canal (sorry, lacking imagination right now!)Bring on almost any assignment, even a cataloging project. You are right, it should not be so hard. I have written plenty of perfectly good papers and I am sure you have too, but boy, do I hate doing it.

    One thing I know for sure - no more school for me. I will be lucky if I get through this without losing my mind. Good luck with everything and see you in the next class.

    ReplyDelete